Saturday, March 29, 2008

Enablers!

So I know there is a craft fair thing on in town this weekend and I think 'no, I won't go. Must. Save. Money.' Then I had a bunch of enablers...

1) co-worker informs me that Fabricland is having one of their 50% of EVERYTHING sales
2) mother reminds me that Cloth Castle has a sale the last Saturday of every month.
3) husband buys the groceries this week...

Yes, of course I went fabric shopping! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehe and I got some lovely stuff:

3 blouses (I made one of these in plain brown last week and got a bunch of compliments on it therefore I must make more)



2 summer dresses, cuz well... cute!

and 1 satiny top for going out. Not that we go out much, but darnit these shirts are so expensive in the stores so I want to see if I can make one on my own.


And now for your regularly scheduled knitting content :) Progress on the Caitlin Pullover is slow and steady, I can't wait to wear this one! Starsky has less progress, but it is still coming along nicely. This is the finished lower body and start of a sleeve on the Caitlin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa... We have the same taste in knitting and sewing! Not only are you doing the Caitlin Pullover, but that blouse in the first picture? I sewed that up a couple years ago. And then that summer dress? Well, I sewed that up for a wedding I went to a couple of years ago too. FREAK OUT!

I think the only difference for us this weekend is that I went to the sewing show and ended up buying yarn instead of fabric. :)