Friday, June 8, 2007

Gryfindor

I finished the Gryfindor scarf last night, washed, dried, tassled and delivered first thing this morning. It was nice to give the scarf to such a Harry Potter enthusiast since I knew he would actually wear and appreciate it. I took a picture last night, Sylus again approving of the good work. And then another picture of my coworker proudly wearing his new scarf.



It feels good to have another project finished... especially with two others on the go. I'm going to try and finish my purple shawl this weekend since it's not getting any warmer in the office and wearing winter clothing outside at this time of year just looks foolish. Between tonights lack of events, tomorrow evenings Yarn Harlot presentation and Sundays Knit Out I think it's an accomplishable goal... we'll see.

No comments: