Monday, July 16, 2007

Two shawls at once

Clue #2 came out on Jul 6 - I finally got to it tonight and finished it in 4 hours, yay! I'm finding this KAL quite enjoyable. It's my first KAL and the added suspense of not knowing what I'm knitting, other than the fact that it's a stole, is making it doubley fun.


I read an article online today that mentioned needle blocking to help keep the shape better, so I tried it out for this quick block photo op. I think it works really well... I may pick up Knit Picks Lace Blocking Wires.


The Diamond Fantasy Shawl is also coming along nicely. I'm mostly knitting this on the bus and on my lunch break. I think I'm almost half way done, it's supposed to be 10 repeats, but I can't remember when the repeats started... after the first diamond, or mid-first diamond... oh well, I'll just keep going until the size suites me. I can't wait to wear this with a little black dress at Christmas time.
I think I would like to knit this one again, it's super fast and fun... but in a variagated yarn this time... maybe...

No comments: