Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back and Busy

I'm baaaaaack! And man was that fun :)

A whirlwind trip through through the rockies. We came, we saw, we went home. Even though it was fast (4days) it was enough to see what we wanted and stop when we wanted. The husband did most of the driving, which left loads of time for knitting!!!! Yay! I was able to finish of the knitting on my Wheat-ear Cable Yoke and am now doing all the sewing up of seams this week (I will post pics as soon as it's done).


Secret Pal updates: My downstream Pal recieved her first package on Tuesday and loved it - wahoo! Her Second package is almost ready, although it seems there is a shortage of bamboo needles at the LYS sooooo we'll see how that progresses. I received another email from my upstream SecretPal - Hello! I'm having a blast with this whole thing and highly recommend it to anyone thinking of giving it a try.



And now, I leave you with a few pictures from an amazing trip:


No comments: