Saturday, August 11, 2007

Crafty Saturday



Not much knitting today, but lots of knitting related crafts :) I went down to Bead World in Market Square today and found a great selection of glossy beads that I thought would make perfect stitch markers. Voila!











After completing these I was putting the spare bits into my crafts closet and my sewing machine
stared up at me crying 'Use Me!' so I did. It the material and pattern I picked up on vacation. I love it!
Now onto more new things... have I ever mentioned that I am the queen of lists? Well I have lists for everything (really, everything 'to do' is my favorite word combination), so I'm off to tackle the list of movies to watch in conjunction with the list of knitting to complete. I haven't decided what to cast on yet, but I am itching to start something new so we'll just have to wait and see what hits the needles next :)

No comments: