Thursday, August 16, 2007

SP 11 Conest!

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Measuring tape, without it my garments would be quite ridonkulous looking I'm sure.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? Ifso, how much and what type of project?
Of course :) It all depends on the length and type of trip, but socks are always a good bet as they are very portable. However if it's something like a long flight, I might take something bigger like a sweater.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Hands down, Japan. I loved it there, mostly in Kyoto and the smaller cities, but Tokyo was very busy with things to do... so really all of Japan.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Victorian Lace Today: Books: Jane Sowerby. Yes I own it, I couldn't resist.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
no... what exactly is a podcast anyways?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! sorry i have to post anonymously--i'm your secret pal!! hope you are having a great weekend. talk soon...