- Flower basket shawl - I've only been dying to get my hands on that pattern for some 5 months now. Thank you so much Vera! And I can't believe the trouble you went to, to get your hands on it, although I suspect any yarn crawl isn't really a hassle ;-) I cannot wait to cast on.
- The yarn will be used as a pillow tonight, for sure. Anytime Handpainted and Merino come together in a label, I drool slightly. Seriouslly. hmm drool, pillow, maybe that's not such a good idea. This will definitely be on the knitting needles shortly.
- The candles are heavenly
- The little cards are adorable (and just in time for two baby showers I'm attending)
- Frog ornament is totally me (33 sleeps till xmas) a.dor.able!
- The felted soap looks interesting in an exciting way. Something I don't think I have ever seen or heard of before and really looks like it has the potential to be the coolest thing ever. I will let you know how it turns out.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Secret Pal Reveal
My Secret Pal is a secret no more! I received my reveal package just today and I must say OMG OMG OMG! Awesome!