Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas list evaluation

I've gotten a lot done, but there is quite a bit to go.
  • One childrens mitten for a coworker who is putting together a really neat Christmas gift for her nephew and needs only one mitten :) (estimate: 1hour)
  • One ****** for Jennifer (estimate: 7 hours)
  • One pair of Knucks for the hubby for our Anniversary Dec 22 (estimate: 6hours)
  • One awesomely manly scarf for Dad (estimate: 10hours)
  • Pair of mittens, also for Dad to match the scarf(estimate: 6hours)

And then there is the 'If time allows' list:

  • Socks for step-sister
  • Toque for step-brother
  • Toque or mittens for Jane

What does this mean? Put down that Arwen you crazy lady and get knitting! There is 30-35 hours of knitting on the 'must make' list, and roughly 20 hours on the 'If time allows'. Repeat after me, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments: