Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All done

I have completed my First Entrelac Scarf. This pattern was SO easy to follow and holy crap did it work up fast. I honestly didn't work on this like a maniac at all. Just 6 days of casual knitting and it's done! wow!















Can you tell it's hand-knit laundry day at our house? I like to do everything in one big batch. So for another two days my gym will look like this picture; comforter on floor, wet items on comforter. The cats love these days, they like to iritate me by crawling under the comforter and messing up the nice 'lay flat to dry' arrangement... I know, I know, close the door right? Part of me wants to let them have their fun :)

So what am I knitting now? Well I have Monkey socks on needles, started Arwen (still waiting on yarn - harumph) and Scarf with French trellis border from Weldon's 1890 and bramble leaf center by Jane Sowerby. Woooo that's a mouthful. It's from the yarn I got from my secret pal and so far it is looking awesome! Once there is some better progress to actually take pictures of, I'll show you.

No comments: