Sunday, December 2, 2007

And more updates

I can't believe that I have more updates for you! I finished Greg's Knucks SO fast that I'm really not sure what to make next.


  • One pair of Knucks for the hubby for our Anniversary Dec 22 (estimate: 6hours) Started tonight - DONE
  • Socks for step-sister - Dad called, step-sister and step-brother won't be at Christmas this year so no gifts :)
  • Toque for step-brother - Dad called, step-sister and step-brother won't be at Christmas this year so no gifts :)
  • Toque or mittens for Jane - I've been thinking that it wouldn't be quite fair to give something to Jane and not to Chris, plus me and Jane have never done a gift exchange before... so it might be awkward... I've decided to simply give them the antipasto and salsa like the other couples we're gifting to.

I think I'll start the ski masks for me and Greg. We're going on a week long ski trip in January, our Christmas present to each other, and we both need these. I can't believe I'm ready for Christmas!!! All I have to do is mail out Christmas cards, that's it, all done, fini!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, are the knucks difficult in the finger portion? I've never made anything like that, and I'd probably have to use magic loop because I'm DPN-challenged!

Terri
http://furryadventures.wordpress.com

kracicot said...

Because the fingers are knit first and then you are working with just joining live stitches, it's not relaly hard. It is, however, awkward for the first like... 4 rows. Only because everthing is so tight together until you get into working the hand/palm where it opens up.