Monday, December 31, 2007

Kudos to Kitty

Sylus is my cat (one of them). Sylus is a big suck. Anytime I am sitting still, which is typically while I'm knitting he absolutely HAS to sit on my lap. If he can't he just sits next to me and whines a bit with sad little eyes. Now keep in mind that my spud-muffin loves yarn. I was sitting in front of the computer today, organizing some music files and knitting, when I looked down and... well, let's just say thank goodness the camera was within arms reach cause this was just too cute!


Kudos to you Sylus for being such a good little man and not chomping at the yarn, not even a once. I heart you buddy! And I have to admit the needle fwapped his ear more than once, but sleep and purr on he did.

You probably noticed the yarn is red-purple, so pics of progress are a must :) First Cardigan for Arwen, in Berocco Peruvia. Oh, and look my keyboard, haha. Well you can't blame me for not moving to get a better picture, Sylus is still sleeping on my lap.

And one finished Monkey sock in Lornas Laces Bucks Bar. Me likey!

2 comments:

TrampledbyGeese said...

What a lovely kitty and so well behaved too.

Cynthia A. said...

Awww...what a lovely little guy!