1. Cook the most amazing looking Turkey of your life.
2. Stuff mom's stocking (a non-knitter) with knitting stuff and then teach her how to knit for the rest of the evening.
3. Knit the leg of your Monkey Socks and use the cat as your display rack for a photo op.
4. Travel to SaltSpring Island and knit a ski mask along the way.
5. While on SaltSpring, also knit a kids toque with some leftover yarn from the ski masks.
Yeah I knit like lightning when I have large amounts of time blocked off for just sittin' around with family. Everyone loved their hand knit gifts as well! yay!